It is our mission to provide services and activities so as to promote the physical, emotional and social well-being of our senior citizens, thereby contributing to a much better quality of life.
We see ourselves as an institution of reference in the area of gerontology.
We respect individuality, dignity, privacy and independence.
We aim to:
- Provide a warm and comfortable accommodation to senior citizens in a calm and secure atmosphere;
- Provide permanent services appropriate to the individual needs of our senior citizens;
- Contribute to the stimulation of the active ageing process;
- Promote autonomy and independence, by valuing the capacities of the elderly;
- Promote and preserve the relation between the senior citizens and their family;
- Facilitate socialization.