- People aged 65 or over. Both female and male people are admitted, with the possibility of integration as a couple.
Types of Admission:
- Permanent (24 hours, 7 days a week);
- Temporary (during vacations, convalescence after hospital, rest of family/caregivers, and others).
Degree of autonomy:
- Semi-dependent (up to 2 assisted activities of daily living);
Documents to be presented on admission of the senior:
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Citizen Card (Senior + Responsible for the senior citizen)
- Photocopy of Taxpayer Card (Senior + Responsible for the senior citizen);
- Photocopy of Health Card;
- Photocopy of Health Subsystem Card (if applicable);
- 3 pass photographs;
- Medical Statement proving the absence of infectious disease or psychiatric conditioning;
- Medical report discriminating the state of health of the senior citizen with medication guide;
- Registration Form, provided by Larhotel and duly completed.
For more information on fees, please contact our administrative services through contacts.